Is lip-locking on a first date rocket science to you? Are you nervous about kissing him and want to make a great impression? So, just how should you kiss on a first date and seal the deal on a second date? If you are really into a man, then the first kiss should be memorable - certainly memorable enough for him to ask you out again (and again). Here are some tips for the experts:
1. Have some breath mints ready. If you're going out to dinner, you need to pop a mint right after to make sure your breath is fresh. You don't want him to taste the linguine on your lips, now, would you?
2. Don't rush it. You don't know what his kissing style is yet, so you should avoid attacking his face with your eager mouth. Take it slow and feel each other out. Once you get his rhythm, then you can try and do you signature kissing move.
3. Don't overthink it. When the timing is right, go for it. Hesitation will only make the kiss awkward, or even forced, and you'll just kick yourself at the end of the date for having waited too long.
4. If he still hasn't kissed you and you want to be kissed, touch his arm. We women almost never touch men we are not attracted to, right? So go ahead and put your hand on his arm. You can also stroke his back, or even stroke his thigh slightly. This will give him the signal that you want to be kissed, and he will lean in to make the first move.
5. You can also try this trick: Kiss him on the cheek at the beginning of the date. This eases the awkwardness and sets the tone for what's to come at the end of the date. It gives him the signal that you like him, but that it's up to him to wrap things up.